It's summer girls ! Not always the best time of the year for us big girls, right ?
We start facing that same old problem, how to cover the body parts we don't like without dying from the heat ?!
Or we strat feeling frustrated seeing all these slim girls showing so much skin... We would love to wear mini skirts and strapless tops too !
Well, we are in our luck girls. As you have all noticed, times are changing and we curvy girls are stepping up our games !
So it is time that you play your part too, that you show some legs, that you pull off a bikini or a pair of shorts ! And if you still feel to shy to do it for yourself, feel the vibe and to it for all the curvy girls out there !
So here is a selection of MY SUMMER MUST-HAVES. (Just click on the images)
1. A MAXI SKIRT OR A FEW :) & the bodysuit to wear with them.
2. A FEW MAXI DRESSES (For Day & Night)
(Worn here by Alissa Wilson from STYLISH CURVES)
3. MY BASIC BLACK SWIMSUIT
It's a suit from ASOS Curve. I love that it has a self-tie neckline so it pushes my boobs up ;)
4. 1 or 2 SWIMSUITS FOR MY BOLDER DAYS
5. KAFTAN/BEACH DRESS/PAREO
6. A FEW CASUAL SHORT DRESSES
6. A LITTLE BLACK DRESS FOR NIGHTS OUT
7. A BOLERO
8. NUDE SANDALS (better than black for the summer!)
9. A PAIR OF HIGH GLADIATORS
They also exist in black and they fit wide calves.
OR maybe a shorter version:
10. A SHIRT DRESS
Perfect to wear with my gladiators :)
11. A PAIR OF SHORTS
To combine with a bodysuit or just a simple tank top and a longline cardigan or the shirt below, so I don't have to worry too much about my legs or cellulite ;)
12. A MAXI SHEER SHIRT to wear with my shorts
13. A CUTE BEACH TOWEL
A cute wordplay for the Kendrick Lamar song.
14. MY TRENDY SUNGLASSES
My pair of FENDI cat eye!
Or for similar at more affordable price here.
OR ANY PAIR OF CATEYE MIRROR SUNGLASSES!
16. And of course, the mythical donut float ;) & a summer party playlist
AND My summer party SPOTIFY playlist !
I hope you enjoyed my selection ! What did I forget ?